Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

Lol

Lol, nice. I love the ending.

COPS R GON KILL HIM!!!!!!

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Funny and......

I wonder how many people realized that Egoraptor actually vocalized for this......

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Uber Awesome

DOOD! Frikkin awesome man!

Though I would like it if I could get my hands on the ending credits track....I like the beat, and I would like to practice freestyling to it

Random Defence Random Defence

Good Game/Bad Cash

I thought overall this was a good game. Weapons did decent damage, etc. Enemies were properly leveled up as the levels went by. The pause button is probably my favorite feature that is lacked in every other Defense game I played.

The only thing I didn't like was the cash flow. Getting paid one dollar an enemy killed is kind of cheap. With the least expensive thing being 30 dollars, and everything else being in 100+ dollars, and the Finance Center upgrading with such a high price compared to what you earn per kill. Because of this lack of funds, I couldn't get past the 20's. If you upgraded it, like say 5 dollars per kill, and after X amount of levels(Keep it a small number) you get a little more per kill, that would make the game better.

E-X!!! Beautiful Battle E-X!!! Beautiful Battle

Mah Gawd

This beat is ill man, love the drums. I wish I could use this track to rap over. I definitely want to rap over it after hearing it.

EternalXIII responds:

Feel free! That's why I put my stuff up here, so anyone can use it.

WS - What's Beef WS - What's Beef

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU-

This song is mad ill. Keep droppin bombs on em Spawn!

Also, I HADZ PLANS FOR THIS BEAT FUCK but I got lazy.

I presume I can't use this beat now?

Freestyle rap! Freestyle rap!

FUCK BJRA

I beat Bjra with mah lyrical ability. He can do comedy, BUT I RIPPED HIM A NEW ONE BECAUSE I ACTUALLY TRIED lololololololololololololol.